Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Why One Bring A 'Sugar Rush' Rhythm Out On This Primark Palette



A super colourful dream

I never inwards a 1000000 years idea I would genuinely purchase a Primark makeup production together with ACTUALLY LOVE IT. But equally you lot tin mail away meet kids, I did...

Primark latterly released a K-Pop inspired makeup collection - non alone including this palette, only besides featuring blush, lip color together with a few other products I can't remember. I'm non sponsored thus I tin mail away afford to tell this lmao.

This piddling beauty (get it?) called the Sugar Rush palette was alone £4. Yeah you lot heard that right. And I've alone always spent that total on a Makeup Revolution palette. Now, because Primark is known for beingness a budget construct of sorts, I was a piddling wary of picking it upward together with thus beingness disappointed on how crap it was.

BUUUT, afterwards watching Helen Anderson's video on the collection - who WAS sponsored, I was sold because it looked sooooo good. And smells thus good. It legit has a sweetness cherry scent to it aaahh.



For a lovely total of coin you lot larn nine matte together with shimmer shades. That's basically 44p per shade. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 bargain. There's brilliant pastel shades (the bluish together with yellow), swell shades together with a pretty af majestic that has the cutest piddling human face upward inwards it awww.

These colours practice accept a piddling autumn out, only close the same total equally palettes similar the Too Faced Sweet Peach thus I tin mail away alive amongst it. (I'm non fussed amongst the cardboard packaging either) And these colours - accept no fearfulness - ARE PIGMENTED! I idea fifty-fifty the lightest shade would select out nothing, only it covered my eyes thus well. I'm shook.

I decided to role for the expect pictured the transcend left for base, bottom left for all over the lid, the 3rd i inwards the middle for the outer corner. And thus the bluish together with majestic for my lower lash business together with the yellowish for the inner corner. This was heavily inspired past times the expect Helen did inwards her video together with that's what made me desire to purchase the palette. Because it looked thus cool - together with I experience similar a infinite princess.

In all, this palette was a lovely surprise for an impulse purchase - I originally went inwards at that spot for the llama makeup handbag pictured for my weekend away inwards June - together with I mean value I would mean value close buying to a greater extent than of their eyeshadow products again.

Primark how are you lot slaying inwards everything???*

*Their clothe together with homeware correct straightaway though omg

Have whatever of you lot given inwards to buying Primark makeup?



Why One Bring A 'Sugar Rush' Rhythm Out On This Primark Palette Reviewed by Dul on May 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Articles Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.