Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Twenty Things 1 Learnt Inward My Commencement Twelvemonth Of My Twenties


Life lessons inwards the year

On Tuesday, I'll live turning 21. I am SO non ready for this. (As the twitter fan daughter stans say: sklkgjhjg) Like what is this nonsense. It notwithstanding hasn't sunk inwards that I'm 20, I notwithstanding experience similar I should live heading towards turning 18. *Cries*

I idea to grade the occasion I'll tell you lot guys - inwards form of a non serious means - 20 things I've learnt inwards my starting fourth dimension twelvemonth of existence 20. And allow me tell you, some of it IS adult scary. (More on that soon)

Sooo here's a niggling listing of aaall the things. Because lists are my fave!

001: It's totally ok non to possess got your sh** together. Life is a learning experience.

002: I'm a slap-up freak. EVERYTHING has to live inwards club or I experience *slightly* uncomfortable.

003: Wondering whether having 2 coffees a twenty-four hours is considered an addiction...

004: My life revolves closed to pinkish together with pastel shades. Hence my insta theme.

005: I CAN live though without having a Starbucks syrupy java besides often.

006: Being stingy amongst coin isn't bad, solely purchase the things you lot genuinely desire - non merely to await cool.

007: Peaches are merely my favourite. Why are they solely inwards flavor inwards summer??

008: I also possess got a dear matter amongst mango. I e'er HAVE to purchase a pot.

009: It's form of expensive existence an adult. Food, travel, etc. And I haven't fifty-fifty moved out meh.

010: Knowing that I AM an adult. But notwithstanding await (according to people I know) nether 18.


011: Musical films are genuinely amazing. Les Mis. (OMG) The Great Showman. (Weeps)

012: That my eyebrows are genuinely much ameliorate than they were when I was 16. I've glowed up.

013: I've basically glowed upward during my twelvemonth of existence 20 inwards makeup mostly woo.

014: Cherish the moments you lot practice possess got amongst friends earlier they disappear to uni again...

015: If I can't possess got cute pictures of somewhere, it's non worth going.

016: You're early, but it's ok to start putting coin aside for a mortgage.

017: Getting to a greater extent than experimental amongst baking. Let the twelvemonth of existence 21 convey to a greater extent than cakes.

018: My birthday calendar month is in all probability the best *hopefully* for weather...

019: I possess got expire that mortal that poses inwards front end of anything (see higher upward examples)

020: That I'm notwithstanding non ready to tell goodbye to my teens fifty-fifty though I'm past times it.

See you lot guys on the flip side of my birthday...


Twenty Things 1 Learnt Inward My Commencement Twelvemonth Of My Twenties Reviewed by Dul on May 11, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Articles Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.