Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Maybelline Jibe Me Foundation Matte+Poreless | Review

Hey Everyone,

The Maybelline fit me foundation make had been a favourite of mine a few years ago, however, when they stopped selling the version I used to buy, I presently moved onto other ranges. However, equally of belatedly I bring been drawn dorsum to this make in addition to dorsum to the foundation that I loved for in addition to hence long. Let's banking concern check out how it went



Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte+Poreless | I bring loved the Fit Me make for a long fourth dimension now, but until lately had non tried it out equally they had stopped selling the production I used most that was a foundation. However, when I was lately shopping for a novel foundation in addition to I seen this erstwhile yet forthwith revamped favourite, I simply had to alternative it up. The solely divergence is now, that this version is to a greater extent than matte than the previous i I used to role but since I bring combination skin, it did non genuinely bother me in addition to tried it out anyhow.

This Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte+Poreless foundation is inward the shade 220, which I role for when I am tanned. It claims to endure for Normal to Oily peel in addition to practice a matte in addition to pore less look.


I flora that this foundation lived upward to virtually of its claims, it has a swell mattifying ability yet does non brand your peel await dried out in addition to leaves a beautiful shine finish. The poreless await did non alive upward to its claim equally much in addition to did non completely shine out my pores, however, the overall destination was in addition to hence overnice that I did non postulate heed it. This foundation does oxidise a chip throughout the hateful solar daytime I did find, in addition to hence brand certain you lot banking concern check to teach the correct shade agree in addition to I genuinely advise going i shade lighter if you lot can. However, equally long equally you lot blend it downwardly your cervix well, you lot should endure good!

I genuinely did similar the destination of this production in addition to its matte ability did terminal for a skilful duo of hours earlier I applied whatsoever powder. And my favourite aspect of them all had to endure it did non experience similar I was wearing whatsoever foundation at all in addition to simply felt super lightweight.


Overall, although this does non trump their previous formula, I practice similar this foundation in addition to volition cash inward one's chips on to role it equally I genuinely similar the outcome it gives.


What is your favourite foundation currently?
Maybelline Jibe Me Foundation Matte+Poreless | Review Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Articles Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.