Top Ad unit 728 × 90

July Favourites

Hey Everyone,

July may convey been a crazy calendar month for me, soundless that has non stopped me from accumulating but about favourite items over this time. I seemingly went to a greater extent than on a makeup binge this calendar month than anything together with and so hither are but about of my favourites that I convey yet to set down.




My get-go featured favourites from the calendar month of July is the Revlon Colorstay foundation. Like I said inwards my previous review of this product. I'd heard together with so much virtually this foundation, so decided to drive it out together with it's fair to nation it's straight off inwards my tiptop v foundation faves. I but honey the coverage together with long lasting ability this production provides. It's an all circular nifty foundation!

Next onto a lip production that I can't halt wearing. This Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick is a gorgeous nude shade[50 nude thrill], which typically I practise non perish for but couldn't resist when I seen it. I'm soundless novel to the whole matte lipsticks trend, soundless for my get-go drive this is i I'm definitely glad I picked upwards together with can't hold back to drive to a greater extent than from the collection!

Two eyebrow products upwards next. Firstly, is the Benefit Good Proof Brow Pencil, which was a freebie inwards a journal awhile ago, a production that people convey been raving virtually since it was released. I didn't know what to await when trying out this product, soundless it surprised me at how long lasting together with natural it left my brows looking together with I can't hold back to buy the total product.



The other forehead favourite is the Eyeko Style together with Define Eyebrow Gel. Now, I'm non unremarkably i for eyebrow gels, no argue other than my eyebrows tend to rest inwards house all twenty-four lx minutes menses together with so it never actually bothered me to ready them. However, on a whim I tried this out together with I'm together with so Impressed amongst how it defines my brows, somehow making them human face fifty-fifty fuller. It's definitely perish a go-to production business office of my makeup routine.

Lastly, is a blast smooth from a build that is a get-go fourth dimension for me trying. I wanted a prissy summertime nude pinkish coloring together with came across this i past times Sinful Colours [shade kitty pink] which is apart of their Kylie Jenner range. It's a matte blast smooth together with I but discovery it to live the perfect elementary summertime tone, that I but can't seem to halt wearing.

What are but about of your July favourites?

xoxo Lotte 
July Favourites Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Articles Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.