Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Revlon Colorstay Foundation 110 Ivory | Review

Hey Everyone,


I bring seen this item foundation floating some the beauty community for awhile as well as finally decided to examination it out. I works life it had as well as hence much hype surrounding it, as well as hence I couldn't hold off to come across if it lived upward to expectations. Let's come across how it trailed out




I've been on the picket for a novel foundation for awhile now, as well as hence when I kept seeing the Revlon ColorStay foundation transcend on popping upward on the internet, I finally idea It was fourth dimension to drive it out.

I got this foundation inward the shade 110 Ivory as well as it matches my pale peel quite well. I did non detect it oxidise much throughout the hateful solar daytime as well as I come upward habitation alongside pretty much the same looking shade, which is e'er a addition when you're an ultra pale daughter similar me.

The affair I'm most impressed alongside nearly this foundation is it's coverage as well as staying power. Not alone does it non cling to dry out patches equally well, it covers my redness as well as peel discolouration alongside a real lite layer as well as nonetheless manages to facial expression natural fifty-fifty if you lot apply more. Staying ability wise I works life this materials lasted all hateful solar daytime i my skin. No dry out patches peaked through at all as well as my peel nonetheless had the same vivid coverage equally when I cause applied. True to it's claims, It definitely provides a long lasting medium to high coverage.


It has a real lightweight experience as well as the texture is oddly chalky i time applied. Though you lot are somehow left alongside a actually natural looking glow, which I peculiarly dearest inward the summertime time. It has a super natural looking complete as well as overall I'm as well as hence pleased I tried out this product. As an added bonus to my novel favourite foundation it has an SPF twenty which is e'er a plus.

I'm super novel to Revlon as well as hence I can't hold off to drive some of their other products as well as if their equally one-half equally expert equally this I'll live super pleased! Definitely i of my novel fave foundations!


What is your electrical current foundation favourite?

xoxo Lotte 

Revlon Colorstay Foundation 110 Ivory | Review Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Articles Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.